Today at this page we will tell you about the jobs in Ministry of Planning Development & Reform. Panning Commission is Seeking Applications to appoint project directors. Applicants are invited to send the application. Basic Pay Scale of these posts is MP-1. Qualification for these posts are given below. Experience is given below. But Here we are going to give you a bit overview of the Jobs in Planning Development & Reform. MBA Qualification Required For this Jobs. 12 years Experience including Strategy Formulation. High Degree of motivation and discipline. Age Limit is 55 years. Jobs Description is Candidates have to supervise all activities related to the Pakistan vision 2025 project as per its scope and budget. How to Apply Procedure and Advertisement Images are given Below. For More Jobs Keep Visiting JobzShopz.com
Project Director Jobs, Ministry of Planning Development & Reform
Vacant Position & Eligibility Criteria:
- Project Director:
- MBA / Masters in Public Policy
- 12 Years Experience including Strategy Formulation, Project Management, Performance Management, Communication strategy and brand management.
- Age Limit is 55 years.
- Candidate must have to supervise all the activities related to the Pakistan Vision 2025 project as per its scope and budget.
- Manage Targets
- Change Management and stakeholder communication.
- Prepare and Provide reports to the management Dashboards.
Jobs In Ministry of Planning Development & Reforms Project Directors
How To Apply:
- Candidates Have to Send All the relevant documents with the application like attested copies of CV, CNIC, Domicile etc.
- Candidates have to send all the documents at the address given below.
- Address: Deputy Secretary (Establishment) Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform, P-Block, Pak -Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Last Date: 21st October 2016.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA Will Be allowed for test or interview.
Last Date: 21st October 2016
Click Here For Advertisement Image