Applications are invited to from Wildlife Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa . These jobs are only for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates. These are contractual jobs. These jobs are contract base jobs. You need to mention the post you are applying for. Department is offering an attractive salary packages. Department is looking for dynamic and talented candidates to hire. Selected candidates have to bring their original documents at the time interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Your applications should be received till 18th November 2016. For more updates keep visiting jobZshopZ.com.
Information about Jobs
- Basic Pay scale 11
- Total posts are 03
- Minimum age should be 18 to 30 years
- Secondary school certificate with toying speed 30wpm
- Posts are for Peshawer
- Basic Pay scale will be 09
- Total vacancies are 01
- The maximum age required is 18 to 28 years
- Draftsman diploma any government recognized institute
- Vacancies are for Peshawer
- Experience of designing maps
Terms and Conditions:
- These jobs are only for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa residential.
- Government employees will apply through their department.
- Candidates have to send their CNIC, passport size photos 02 and address on the application form.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- Your original documents will be inspected at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- Submit your application till 18th November 2016.
How to Apply:
- Dispatch your documents with the domicile, passport size photos, computerized ID card and the expertise certificates
- Send your applications at “Chief Conservator Wildlife Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Office Jangalaat Shami Road Peshawer”.
- For further information Ph: 091-9211479
- Last date for application submission is 18th November 2016.
Click Here To Advertisement