You can find complete information about Latest Jobs in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA 03 July 2016 here. WAPDA announced the vacant positions for educated and talented people of Punjab. The process of recruitment is transparent and completely on merit. WAPDA is a well known and biggest Department of Pakistan. Vacant positions are announced for the following posts. Last date to apply is 18 July 2016. Application form is available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- 16 Data Entry Operators.(BPS-15)
- 39 Stenographers Grade-2.(BPS-14)
- 19 Junior Clerk.(BPS-07)
Education Requirement & Age Limit:
- For Data Entry Operator B.CS, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc 2nd class with Maths/stat/Physics/Economics. Typing speed 45 WPM subject to qualifying professional trade test with at least 50% marks. Age Limit 18-30.
- For Stenographer Grade-2 B.A/B.Sc/B.com 2nd class from a recognized Collage/University with minimum speed of 60 WPM in short hand & 40 WPM in typing.Have complete command on MS.Office and internet e-mail etc. Age Limit is 18-30.
- Matriculation with minimum 50% marks. Typing Speed 40 WPM on typewriter or PC. Current PC operating system and MS.Office. Age limit 18-30.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Recruitment of candidates will be on the bases of Federal Government Rules and regulations and completely on merit.
- Only this application form will be accepted which is available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk. Applications without this application form will be rejected.
- Candidates who are already Govt Employee apply through their department.
- Only short listed Candidates will be called for test/interview.
- There is no any TA/DA will be given from WAPDA and NTS to candidates who will come for interview/test.
- Bring your all original certificates on the day of interview.
- 10 years relaxation in age limit will be given to disable persons.
- For test date roll no slip and for all that that kind of information candidate can contact NTS.
- WAPDA has rights to stop the process of recruitment any time.
- Last Date to apply is 18 July 2016.
How to apply:
- Download Application form from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Send your complete application with 450-Rs as test fee to named NTS with copy of CNIC , 2 passport size fresh photographs, at address mentioned at application form NTS Headquarter 1-E Street No 46,1-B/2 Islamabad through corier.
- Test fee can be submitted with application form which is downloaded from NTS website. challan form will be with this form submit this challan form to any branch of UBL,MCB,ABL Bank.
- Roll no slip date and time, place will be given to candidates from NTS before one week of test.
- candidates can download their roll no slips from NTS website.
Click here for Advertisement image