Here you can get the information about Latest Jobs in Punjab Institute of Mental Health Lahore 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Medical officer/Women Medical officer (BPS-17) on ADHOC bases for a period of one year (extendable on satisfactory performance) in Punjab Institute of Mental Health Lahore.Last Date to Apply 30 July 2016.
- 15 Medical Officer.(BPS-17)
- 03 Resident Medical Officer.(BPS-17)
- 06 Women Medical Officer.(BPS-17)
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualifications from Recognized Collage/University by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- One year house job.
- Experience in Psychiatry will be preferred.
- Age limit 22-35.
Date of Interview:
- For Medical Officer 09 Aug 2016.
- For Resident Medical Officer 09 Aug 2016.
- For Women Medical Officer 11 Aug 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only those candidates who have Domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be purely on merit for a period of one year.
- Appointment can be canceled any time due to unsatisfactory working or unnecessary absence.
- Authorities can increase or decrease no.of post any time.
- Government employee will apply through their department.
- If large no of applications will be received the only short listed candidates will be called on the basis of their academic qualifications.
- Incomplete applications will note be entertained.
- The candidates are required to bring their original documents with them on the day of interview.
Documents Required with application:
- Eligible candidates will submit their applications along with attested copies of Matric, Fsc, MBBS( detailed marks sheet). House job certificate. Domicile, CNIC, Valid PMDC Registration, two passport size photographs, phone no, and other relevant documents up to 30th July 2016 till 2:00 pm in the office.
Click here for advertisement image.