Applications are invited from Government of Punjab Live Stock Department. These jobs are contract base jobs. The age relaxation will be only for the army retired candidates. These jobs are offering with really attractive salary. You need to mention the post you are applying for. Department is offering an attractive salary packages. Department is looking for dynamic and talented candidates to hire. Selected candidates have to bring their original documents at the time interview. Candidates must bring his/ her original documents at the time of interview. Qualified candidates will be called for the test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Your applications should be received till 30th November 2016. For more updates keep visiting jobZshopZ.com.
Information about Jobs
- Basic Pay scale 05
- Total posts are 01
- Maximum age should be 18 to 25 years
- Domicile: Punjab
Terms and Conditions:
- No age relaxation in upper or lower age.
- Recruitment will be processed according to the act of 2004.
- Only Punjab domicile candidates can apply.
- Government employees will apply through their department.
- Candidates have to send their CNIC, passport size photos 02 and address on the application form.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- Your original documents will be inspected at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- Your interview will be on 06th December 2016.
- Submit your application till 30th November 2016.
How to Apply:
- Dispatch your documents with the domicile, passport size photos, computerized ID card and the expertise certificates
- Send your applications at the address of “Dr Riaz Ahmad Anjum Superintendant Government Live Stock Form Jagait Peer District Bahawalpur”.
- Last date for application submission is 30th November 2016.
Click Here To Advertisement