Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab announce the jobs. Here you can get the complete information about the jobs. These posts are contract basis for provincial program: Prevention & Control of Non Communication Disease & Mental Health. These jobs are purely on merit base jobs. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Last date of application submission is 15th November 2016, up to 4pm. For more jobs to click this site jobzshopz.com.
- Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
Information About Jobs
- MBBS with postgraduate qualification in Public Health.
- Minimum 15 years experience including working with development partners.
- Monthly Pay Package is Rs,200,000.
- Maximum Age limit is 50 years.
How To Apply
- Application should be on prescribed form which can be directly collected from the office of “Section Officer (General),I-Birdwood Raod, Lahore”.
- Attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form.
- Last date of application submission is 15th November 2016, up to 4pm.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- She males are encouraged to apply as per merit.
Click Here To Advertisement