National Institute of Electronics (NIE) an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology has been established in 1979 through the Presidential Ordinance No. III for the promotion of electronics at the national level. The Institute has highly trained and experienced pool of engineers, scientists and technicians, Qualified from the leading universities and institutions of the world. The institute is a premier design and development organization in the field of electronics in Pakistan. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals Through National University of Science And Technology (NUST) for the Following Vacant Positions in the National Institute of Electronics, Islamabad, Under the Administrative control of ministry of Science and technology Government of Pakistan on the Prescribed Format.
National Institute of Electronics jobs 2016
Vacant Position and Available Seats :
- Senior research Officer (BS – 18) : 04 seats
- Administrative Officer (BS-18) : 01 seat
- Publication Officer ( BS-18) : 01 seat
- Research Officer ( BS-17) : 30 Seats
- Technical Officer (BS-17) : 02 Seats
- System Analyst (BS-17) : 02 Seats
- Principal technician (BS-17) : 02 seats
- Store Officer ( BS-16) : 01 Seat
Qualification and Experience :
- BE / M.Sc / MCS and 05 years experience in electronics , System , Components or relevant fields OR ME / MS / Mphil and 03 years relevant experience OR Ph.D ( one year) for SENIOR RESEARCH .
- Master’s Degree preferably with MPA/MBA with 05 years experience in relevant field for Administrative Officer.
- BE/M.Sc/MCS and 05 years relevant experience for Publication Officer.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science and 05 years Experience in relevant Field. for Library Officer
- BE/M.Sc/MCS in field relevant to electronics System and components for Research Officer .
- B-tech/DAE with 10 years experience in relevant Field for technician officer
- M.Sc/MCS in relevant Field for System analyst
- B-Tech or diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) with 5 years Experience for Principal Technician.
- Graduate, experience preferred. for Store Officer
Age Limit :
- 25 to 40 years age required
Terms and conditions :
- For application and other details please Visit Nust website www.nust.edu.pk
- Degrees must be obtained from HEC recognize institutions
- All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/ observing regional quota as per Govt. Rules
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan
- Those already in Govt. Services must apply through proper Channel.
- The Age relaxation will be given as per Govt.rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vancancies
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained
- Application on Prescribed format may Reach Deputy Director (Personnel), National Institue of Electronics (NIE), Sector H-9, Islamabad
- Last date : 14-09-2016
- Contact : 051-9265014
Click here for image advertisement