The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of Assistant Education Officers(AEOs)/SSE in all districts of Punjab. School Education Department is a Department of Govt of Punjab Pakistan. The functions of department are to perform legislation, policy formulation and planning of primary, Secondary and Higher education and maintain standards of education in these fields. This job Govt Of Punjab School Education Department – Government contains multiple categories like engineering, it, medical, clerical, government, technical, teaching, administrative jobs and for different cities including islamabad, rawalpindi, lahore, karachi and also for different provinces punjab, sindh, kpk and balochistan. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories :
Jobs In School Education Department 2016
Vacant position :
- Assistant Education Officer
Academic And Professional Qualifications :
- At least 2nd Division
- Master Degree in any one of the subjects i.e English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, BSc(Agriculture 4 Years)
- Fresh candidates and in service teachers, AEOs educators, Employee of Punjab School Education Department Can also apply
Age Limit :
Terms and Conditions :
- Candidates From All districts of Punjab can Apply for Entry Test.
- Upper age limit for fresh Candidates including relaxation in age limits as per Government policy is as under: Male 35 Years, Female 38 Years , disable 40 years
- Qualifying marks for AEOs/SSE = 60% Marks
- Sample paper will be available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk
- incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS
- Age and Qualification of the candidates shall be determined with respect to 21st November, 2016 per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment committee Headed by DCO
- All the Successful candidates of the current NTS entry Test (2016-2017) shall apply in response of the Advertisement published by Chairman District Recruitment Committee/DCO announced
- Result Cards of previous NTS test shall not valid for current recruitment.
How to Apply :
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service, Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU Website www.persp.edu.pk
- applications must be received at the given address not later than 5th September, 2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please Submit your test fee Rs.475/- through prescribed deposit Slip on any online branch Of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination Hall.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Applications submitted by Hand will not be entertained
- Change of Test Center is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test Entry.
- Roll Number Slips can also be downloaded From NTS website.
- Last Date : 5th September, 2016
- Address : NTS Headquarter. 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
Click here for Image advertisement