The Cabinet Secretary who is assisted by three Additional Secretaries in the performance of assigned business heads the Cabinet Division under the Honorable Prime Minister as the Minister In-charge.Initially Cabinet Division was established as Cabinet Secretariat and was located at Karachi, the then Capital of Pakistan, under a Secretary General to perform the Co-ordinate the work of Secretaries in the ministries, act as Secretary to the Cabinet, In the performance of his duties, the Secretary General was made responsible to the Prime Minister.Applications from the Eligible candidates are invited for one vacant post of Senior Project Manager (BPS-19) in a project titled “Up-gradation of Cabinet Division’s IT infrastructure for E-Governance” purely on contract basis at standard TORs .
JOB Opportunities in Cabinet secretariat (cabinet division) 2016
Vacant position :
- Senior project Manager (BPS-19)
- Domicile : Punjab -01
Qualifications And Experience :
- Preferably Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology from accredited local or foreign University preference will be given to CCNA , CCNP , MSCE , PMP .
- Preferably minimum five (05) years relevant post-qualification experience including first level management . The candidates must process in depth knowledge of networking technologies , Network Design , Security of a Network System , Development of WAN/LAN networks , developing and implementation of MIS/WEB applications / portals . Certifications in project management , Network Management System will be given Preference.
Age limit and Salary Package :
- Upto 40 Years
- Rs. 85,000/- Per Month
Terms & Conditions :
- The period of the contract would be till completion of project i.e. 30-06-2017 or on the basis of performance .
- Interested Should send their applications on the prescribed Application Form only.
- Application Form and detailed TORs of post are available on the official website of Cabinet Division : www.cabinet.gov.pk.
- Only Short-Listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The applications completed in all respect should reach to the undersigned within 15 days of publish of advertisement. The applications received after cut of date will not be considered .
- No TA/DA will be admissible .
- Address : Muhammad Hassan Khan Niazi Project Director / Joint secretary (Admn)
- Contact : 9208369
Click here for image advertisement