Applications are invited in Government of Pakistan Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform. Ministry of Planning Development & Reform is launching a project named “Young Development Reform”. Carefully fill your application because in the case of incomplete application it will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Your applications should be received till 10th October 2016. For more updates keep visiting jobZshopZ.com.
- Programme Manager
Information about the jobs:
- Qualification: MBA/MPA/ HRM/ M.A Social Science from a recognized institute
- Experience: at least 05 years of experience in human resource management and development, procurement/ coordination of administrative/ financial issues of development projects especially public sector development projects in Government/ Semi Government or Reputable Private firm.
- Age Limit: maximum 45 years
- Duration: 02 years of contract. It will be extended if required and in case of satisfactory performance.
Terms and Conditions:
- download the form from pc.gov.pk
- Government employee will apply through proper channel.
- Dispatch your CV, passport size photos 02, domicile, Home Address, Mobile No, CNIC and testimonials with the application.
- Send your application with the documents at Project Director Young Development Fellows Programme Planning, Development & Reform Division Room No.412, P-Block, Pak: Secretarial, Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidate will pay his medical charges.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- Submit your application till 10th October 2016.
How to Apply:
- Pack your documents CV, passport size photos 02, domicile, Home Address, Mobile No, CNIC and testimonials with the application.
- Send your applications at the Project Director Young Development Fellows Programme Planning, Development & Reform Division Room No.412, P-Block, Pak: Secretarial, Islamabad.
- Last date for application submission is 10th October 2016.
Click Here To Advertisment