Government of Punjab is offering jobs for the Finance Department. They need qualified and professionals to fill the jobs of Finance Department. Jobs are for Risk management Specialist, Accounting and Compliance Specialist and Public Sector Finance Manager. They should not be less than 30 years. These jobs are of three years contract base. The committee decision will be considered as final decision. Carefully fill your application because in the case of incomplete application it will be rejected. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Last date for the applications is 29th august 2016. For more updates keep visiting jobZshopZ.com.
Latest Jobs Govt Of Punjab Finance Department 2016
- Risk Management Specialist
- Accounting and Compliance Specialist
- Public Sector Finance Management
Information about the jobs:
Risk Management Specialist:
- Age shouldn’t be less than 30 years
- Minimum experience 07 years
- Minimum qualification:
ASA (associate of society of architecture)
CFA (Chartered Finance Analyst) or PRM (Professional Risk Manager)
- Additional qualification:
MBA (Finance) reputable university; Bachelors or Master in Finance/Project Management/Law/Risk Management from a reputable university will be preferred
Accounting and Compliance Specialist:
- Required age is more than 30 years
- Minimum required experience 07 years
- Minimum qualification:
Chartered Accountant/ Management Accountant/ Cost Accountant
- Additional qualifications:
Accounting and Auditing
Public Sector Finance Manger:
- Minimum age should be 30 years.
- At least 15 years of experience.
- Bachelor from recognized university.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs August 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- Age should be more than 30 years.
- This will be a contract base job.
- You need to download the form from the finance department website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- Last date for the application submission is 29th august 2016.
- Click Here to download the form
How To Apply For Punjab Finance Department Jobs 2016
How to Apply:
- Download application form from Punjab finance department web site.
- Attach your CNIC, resume copies of certificates and experience letters with the application form.
- For further information contact at: (042-99212223, 042-99214242)
- Click here to download the form
Click Here To Advertisement