Jobs In Planning And Development Department Government Of Punjab.Government of the Punjab in collaboration with United Nations Development Programme UNDP and Global Environment Facility (GEF) has launched the project Sustainable Land Management Programme to Combat Desertification in Pakistan (Phase-II).The Programme focuses on sustainable Land management in arid and semi-arid regions of Punjab. In order to achieve the goals of the programme.Applications are invited for the following post i.e Accounts & Finance Assistant (BS-16).The last date for receipt of application is 9th November 2016. For More Jobs Keep Visiting JobzShopz.com
Jobs In Planning And Development Department Government Of Punjab
- Accounts & Finance Assistant (BS-16)
Qualification Requirement And Experience:
- The Candidate should have Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,ACCA or MBA Finance from the recognized university with five years experience of budgeting, planning & report,preferably on foreign funded projects and experience with international auditing requirements.
- Good secretarial skills and good organizational capacity.
- Knowledge in administrative and accounting procedure of the Government.
- Good computer and administrative skills.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidate are required to submit their CV’s along with attested copies of CNIC/Domicile/Certificates/Degrees/Experience Certificates and recent passport size photograph to the office address Provincial Programme Director SLPM-II Room No 407,3rd Floor,P&D Complex,Church Road,Lahore.
- The Job description is available on the website of P&D Department Punjab.
- The post is purely on contract basis of 3 years extendable on performance basis.
- Candidates already in Govt.Service should apply through proper channel.
- The successful candidates from the public sector will be paid salary in accordance with the applicable policy of Government of Punjab.
- Incomplete Applications shall not be considered.Candidates should bring their original testimonials at the time of interview.
- SLPM project reserves the right not to fill any of the Advertised Post without assigning any reason thereof.
- Title of the post applied must be written on the top right corner of the envelop.
- The last date for receipt of application is 9th November 2016
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be Contacted.
Planning And Development Department Government Of Punjab jobs 2016
Click Here For Advertisement