Applications are invited from Government of Punjab Agriculture Department to fill the new vacancies. These jobs are contract base jobs. This contract will be for 03 years. These jobs are offering with really attractive salary. You need to mention the post you are applying for. Department is offering an attractive salary packages. Department is looking for dynamic and talented candidates to hire. Selected candidates have to bring their original documents at the time interview. Candidates must bring his/ her original documents at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates who come for interview. Your applications should be received till 11th November 2016. For more updates keep visiting jobZshopZ.com.
Information about Jobs
- Basic Pay will be 11
- Total posts are 28
- Maximum age should be 20 to 25 years
- Sc from a recognized institute
- At least 02 years experience in the relevant field
- Interview will be on 21st November 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- These jobs are purely merit base jobs.
- Government employees will apply through their department.
- Candidates have to send their CNIC, passport size photos 02 and address on the application form.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- Your original documents will be inspected at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- After due date applications will not be considered.
- Candidates having medical experience will be preferred.
- Interview will be on 21st November 2016.
- Submit your application till 11th November 2016.
How to Apply:
- Dispatch your documents with the domicile, passport size photos, computerized ID card and the expertise certificates
- Send your applications at “Rapid Soil Fertility Survey And Soil Testing Institute Thokar Niaz BAig Lahore”.
- Last date for application submission is 11th November 2016.
Click Here To Advertisement