Ministry of Science and Technology is the Federal government Department which is established for the promotion of science and technology equipment and tools. The scientific and technological research division was established in 1964 for the promotion and coordination of research result and its utilization , development , production and use of of nuclear energy. Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals for the post Director General, Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET), Islamabad an Organization under the administration control of ministry Of Science and Technology.
Ministry of Science and Technology Job 2016
- Director General, (BS-21)
Qualification and Experience :
- Ph.D With 17 Years experience in BS-17 and Above.
- M.Phil/ M.S/ M.Sc (Engg) with 20 years Experience in BS-17 and Above.
- M.Sc/BS/ BE/ B.Sc (Engg) with 33 Years Experience in BS-17 and Above.
- Note : Field of Study Must be PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY , MATERIAL SCIENCES , ELECTRONICS , PHOTOVOLTAICS , RENEWABLE ENERGY , MECHATRONICS , ELECTRICAL , MECHANICAL .
- Minimum 45 years and Maximum 62 years on 31st july 2016
- 03 years Contract ( Extendable by another term subject satisfactory performance and age limit of 65 years.
Terms and Condition Apply :
- Application addressed to sectary , Ministry of Science and technology, Along with CV/Bio-data should reach on the following address within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement
- Advance copy of application will not be entertained.
- The person already in service, if eligible may apply through proper channel. In the event of such Selection, his appointment shall be made on deputation basis
- Select officer will be entitled for other perks and privileges associated with relevant pay scale.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to candidates called for interview.
- Address : DEPUTY SECRETARY (Org) Ministry of Science and Technology, 1- Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Contact : 051-9201050
- Last Date: 22nd August 2016
Click here For Image Advertisement